Skip to main content

Introduction to Data Science Lessons Blog and Intro to Author/Myself 😊

 


  Hello and welcome to the data science lessons blog page. I really wish that you find this blog insightful and informative in your journey. as I am writing this blog, I am a beginner in the data science and AI field. I writing this in keeping in mind the future audience of this blog and readers like you. here are the topics we will cover in this introduction blog post.


1) Introduction to myself and purpose of writing this blog

2) what you'll find on this blog site?

3) what I am learning on this blogging journey?

4) Topics to learn to become a data scientist



1) Introduction to myself and purpose of writing this blog:

   Hi, I am Avikumar Talaviya from Gujarat state in India. I used to work as a freelance business consultant in the solar energy field and worked with b2b clients in India. Currently, I am pursuing my Bachelor's in Data Science and Analytics field from JAIN University, Banglore, Karnataka. I am keenly passionate about technology and the digital economy, due to the way technology can transform the lives around us. apart from this, I tend to be curious about how things work and that leads me to pursue an innovative field and explore how can I learn new paradigms, and pursue a career in technology and business building. that's all about myself a bit. do check my other blogs and if you have any questions do connect with me via any medium you may like.


   Why I am writing this blog?

   As I started learning about data science technology stacks and their potential for business building, I learned how vast the data science field is. there are numerous lessons to be learned. there are thousands of topics, tools, and techniques in data science that comprises how this field evolving, and in my opinion, there are growing chances that businesses are going to be more complex and data-rich as time passes than ever. to stay relevant to serve customers with better user experience, better customer service, and at the same time improving business efficiency with growth data has to be leveraged in a systemic way.

That is why I found it's much better to write about what I learn in the data science field and share it with the audience as well. because there are plenty of opportunities will be there to pursue a career in it. another reason being the vast complexity of topics and there are a number of sources to learn it from in the most fruitful way, which I'll be sharing I keep learning them.



2) What you'll find on this blog site?

   You will find what are the important topics in the data science field, how to learn them, what to keep in mind while learning them, what problems to work on and what not to. what topics to learn from where and how to optimize the learning path, technology trends, and updates on data science fields.

   At the same time, there is numerous noise exploding on the internet and the market as well. I will try to debunk them to find the most optimal way to learn data science and its techniques because this is the most sort after field you will find, every human being is driven by how businesses are providing livelihood to billions. 

   Apart from this various impacts of technologies on human lives, the possible impact of AI and related fields on the future of businesses and human lives as a whole.



3) What I am learning from this blogging journey?

   Like someone said, "the best way to learn is to share." 

   I always find joy in learning new things and how things work and their possible impact on human lives. that is why, when I decided to learn data science skillset I thought writing down is the best way to learn and at the same time to recollect at any time in future plus we have internet where we can share to others as well. what else reason could be?

  This blogging will not only improve my writing skills but help me get focus as well, which is very rare in today's noisy world. apart from this, I will share what topics I learn on data science, I will write broader findings and innovative insights on the topics which you will be able to access on upcoming blogs.



4) Topics to learn to become a data scientist?

  before we go to topics and techniques to learn in this field, let me share what is data science after all?

 Basically, data science is a field with a set of technologies, tools, and techniques with which we can get insights, and knowledge and can solve specific business problems, from the vast amount of raw data that organizations generate. this data can be structured or unstructured depending upon its source of origin.

  Topics to learn in data science


1) Mathematics and Statistics 
2) Programming languages ( Python, R, and Java(optional))
3) Domain-specific knowledge (which comes with experience)
4) Computer science basics 
5) AI and ML Algorithms for data mining tasks

    These are the topics in which we can divide the data science field. there is much more than this, I will keep sharing as I keep learning.

  
Hope you will find this information useful!

Since then Happy learning!


Note: if you want to contact me, email avikumar.talaviya@gmail.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Mathematics and Statistics for Data Science

  Hello and welcome to the Data science lessons blog. to perform any data science task mathematics knowledge and its application will be really important. in fact, it's inevitable in the data science field. Mathematics can be divided into four parts for the Data Science field: 1) Statistics (Descriptive and Inferential): 2) Linear Algebra 3) Probability 4) Optimization  1) Statistics: I cannot imagine data science without this evergreen field of Statistics and its applications across the industries and research fields. basically, statistical methods help us to summerise quantitative data and to get insights out of it. it is not easy to gain any insights by just seeing raw numerical data in any way, until and unless you are a math genius! Topics about Descriptive Statistics: 1) Mean, Median, Mode 2) IQR, percentiles 3) Std deviation and Variance 4) Normal Distribution 5) Z-statistics and T-statistics 6) correlation and linear regression Topics about Inferential Statistics: 1) Sampli

The Ultimate Data Visualization Guide For Beginners

  Hello and welcome to the data science blog site. today I am going to talk about some other sides of the data science field which you might have been aware of or not, that is nothing but 'the arts'. yeah! you heard it right artistic skills are really important to present your data science solutions that you have figured out from data modeling or crunching your data from various sources etc. if you can't present and tell your story to your audience then your solution has no meaning at all. you have to sell your story effectively and visually compellingly way, and that's where data visualization comes into the picture. Here's what we are going to cover: 1) Ideas on visualizations 2) Storytelling 3) Visual display of data 1) Ideas on visualizations: What is data visualizations:   data visualization is nothing but visualizing structured, raw, and numerical data in various forms of charts and graphs to let your audience understand data. that's no big deal, a simple

Introduction to conditional GANs

In this blog, we are going to see Generative adversarial networks (GAN). A generative adversarial network is a class of machine learning frameworks used for training generative models. Generative models create new data instances that resemble the training data. Given a training set, a GAN learns to generate new data with the same statistics as the training set. GANs much depend on the training loss of the model, the model tries to minimize loss to generate as real images as possible. Table of content 1)     What is GAN and How it works? 2)     What is Conditional GAN? 3)     Advantages of cGAN 4)     Pictorial explanation 5)     Use-cases   1)   What is GAN and How it works? GAN is a  generative model which achieves a high level of realism by pairing a generator with a discriminator. The generator learns to produce the target output, while the discriminator learns to distinguish true data from the output o